At Business Evidence we’re proud to be an all-cloud company.
We’re not making any philosophical point here. It simply makes sense to be able to extend our reach – and the availability of our thoughts – by sweating web2.0 assets.
At a more practical level our cloud-centricity is rather useful for our clients.
- It makes project project files and materials easy to find.
- It makes it a doddle for us to connect with our global associates and members of our Thought Leader panels.
- It allows for easy interaction via web assets that we build as part of our Thought Leadership programs.
If there are any cool web2.0 apps you’d like us to know about – please don’t hesitate.
- Cloud Printing on Its Way to Google Docs [Google] (lifehacker.com)
- TeamLab.com: Easy Migration from Basecamp to Free Project Management Platform (pr.com)
- iPad’s 2010 Rewind: “The Cloud” & “Mobile Office” (ryanspoon.com)
- Online Project Management Software (standalone-sysadmin.com)
- Top Ten Web Tools of 2010 (elearningstuff.net)